Registration for the
Fall 2013 - Spring 2014
season is now closed.
You may still apply online at eayso.org and you will be placed on a waiting list. We will take players from the waiting list to fill up teams if needed. There is no guarantee that you will be placed on a team. We will contact you if we can place your player.
Registration for the
Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Information coming soon!
Pre-Register a Player or Volunteer Online
To help in determining the proper age and division for players, use this link. http://www.ayso.org/resources/registration/age_guide.aspx
The effective date of age determination shall be the player’s age as of July 31st. Players who have reached the age of four years as of this date are eligible to participate in the program. Players who are nineteen years of age or older as of this date are not eligible to participate.
The official playing season of AYSO is August 1 through the following July 31st each year.
About our Registration Process
Annual registration occurs in April and May for the following fall-spring sessions. We play six games in the fall and six games in the spring. Children play on the same team for both sessions. Registration covers both the fall and spring sessions and includes a AYSO Jersey and socks. Black shorts, shin guards and a soccer ball of appropriate size will need to be purchased for each child who plays. Children are assigned to playing divisions based on birth date.
- Step 1: Go to www.eayso.org to Pre-Register your child
- Step 2: Print out a copy of the child’s application form
- Step 3: While on eayso.org, register yourself as a volunteer and print out a copy of this form
- Step 4: Print out Kids Zone Pledge and sign it
- Step 5: Print out the Concussion Information Sheet, and have both your child and a parent sign it
- A Copy of the application form,
- Volunteer application (please send a copy of a Drivers License or State ID),
- Signed Kids Zone Pledge,
- Signed Concussion Information Sheet
- A copy of your child's birth certificate or passport (for players new to AYSO 676)
- and Payment (check, or money order made out to AYSO 676)
P.O. Box 27
Jenison, MI 49429
Answers to frequently asked questions about Registration
- What are the fees this year?$80 – 1st child to play in Divisions U-5, U-6, U-8, U-10, and U-12
$75 – 2nd child to play in Divisions U-5, U-6, U-8, U-10, and U-12
$70 – 3rd and up to play in Divisions U-5, U-6, U-8, U-10, and U-12
$60 – Child to play in Division U-14 and/or U-19 or ½ Season (fall or spring)
- My child played in Region 676 last year. Do I need to provide a birth certificate at the Fee Drop Off this year?No. Proof of birth is required only if the child did not play last year in Region 676.
- My child will be four years old soon. Can she play AYSO Soccer?Yes, we have a U-5 Program. Players who have reached the age of four as of July 31 the year that the season commences are eligible to participate.
- What if my child has special needs related to ability or safety and may not be able to play in the regular program?Beginning this year, AYSO 676 would like to offer a VIP (Very Important Player) program for children whose physical, mental or emotional needs make it difficult for them to participate in the regular program. In order to have this program we need a person(s) to be willing to be the coordinator and others to help run it. Training is available at no cost. If this is something you may be interested in for your child or you would like to help us launch this valuable program, please email the registrar. ([email protected]).
- If I pre-register and pay at the fee drop off, does that guarantee that my child will play?For our AYSO program to work we need parent volunteers. Without parent coaches and assistant coaches we can’t put together teams. Without parent referees and field maintenance team members we can’t play soccer games. Please click on the volunteer link on our website to see where we need your help. Then volunteer online at www.eayso.org when you pre-register your child.
- Can I get my child on the same team as his/her friend or request a specific coach?New this year, we will be allowing you to register your child with a same gender/same age division friend that is new to AYSO and they can play together on the same team. You can also request that two of your same gender/same age division children be placed on the same team. Otherwise, no. Random team assignment, coupled with player ratings when available, is the best way to assure balanced teams.
- Do the U-14 and U-19 divisions play both fall and spring?U-14 Girls Division and a Co-ed U-19 Division play in the fall and U-14 Boys play in the spring. This allows for players to also play on their middle school teams.
- My child can only play in the fall or can only play in the spring. Can he/she still play on an AYSO team?Also new this year, we would like to offer children the opportunity to play in one session, either just fall or just spring, will be able to play on a team. We will need to know at the fee drop off event which session he/she is wanting to play. We will place him/her on a team with a player who can play the opposite session. Each child will receive an AYSO Jersey and socks.
- What if I pre-register my child, pay the fees at the fee drop off event and then change my mind and want a refund?You can get a full refund if you request it before June 30, 2013. Please submit your request in writing to the registrar.
email – [email protected]
- Show More